About This Project
Expanding the online presence of My Sleep Coach
My Sleep Coach offers coaching for people with sleep problems. They needed to set up an online presence, promote what they offer and establish their expertise online. We wanted to help because we loved the goal of the business and Anna has a personal and academic interest in sleep.
What we did
- Strategy: Created a marketing communications and social media strategy with regularly scheduled posts and professional marketing collateral.
- Website: Redesigned the website with a modern, responsive layout with more enticing content. Optimised the content with relevant SEO keywords to ensure more users found it when searching related topics. Created the My Sleep Coach blog and wrote 15 keyword-rich blog posts on various sleep-related topics.
- CRM: Configured InfusionSoft email list and customer database and integrated it into website contact forms.
- Social Media: Established targeted social media presences on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn, engaging fans and broadening the audience of My Sleep Coach. Created custom visual and written content to post to each platform. Live Tweeted at the Melbourne Fitness & Health Expo in April 2015 and engaged industry attendees and general public.
- PR: Tapped into local health conscious audiences via the media using press releases, guest blogs and presences on selected sites achieving local and national media coverage. As a result of our efforts, My Sleep Coach was featured in the Wentworth Courier and on a Studio 10 TV segment.
- Photography: Photos for the website including staff and models posing for specific content such as people sleeping. Overlaid relevant quotes and facts onto images for use on social media.